If you wish to upgrade to a higher plan, for example from Silver to Gold or monthly to annual, it's important that you do this from the same platform the initial purchase was made on. For example, if you subscribed through our website to a Silver plan and now want to upgrade to the Gold plan, you should also do the upgrade through our website.
Here's how upgrading on each platform works:
To upgrade your subscription through our website, you should follow the steps below:
1. Go to our subscription page (https://www.flightradar24.com/premium)
2. Select the plan you wish to upgrade to.
3. Complete the payment and confirmation steps.
You'll automatically get a prorated discount for the new subscription based on the remaining time left with the current plan.
To upgrade your subscription on your iOS device, you need to follow these steps:
1. Open “Settings” on your iOS device.
2. Tap your name, then tap “Subscriptions”.
3. Tap the Flightradar24 subscription.
4. Tap “See All Plans”, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase.
The App Store will refund you for the remaining duration of the current subscription and afterward, a new charge will occur for the upgraded subscription.
Upgrades via the App Store are only available up to the Gold plan. The Business subscription is not available to purchase through the App Store.
To upgrade on your Android device, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the Google Play app Google Play.
2. Make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Find and open the Flightradar24 app
4. Tap “Manage subscription”.
5. Select the new plan you want to change to.
6. Select a supported payment method.
7. Tap “Buy” or “Subscribe”.
Any time remaining with the current subscription is adjusted based on the price difference, and credited toward the new subscription by pushing forward the next billing date.